Thursday, 27 September 2012
1. What Eye color do you find sexiest
Any color but brown
2. White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
No thank you to all of the above.
3. If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?
A sharpie tattoo? Uh... Gimme an anchor.
4. Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
I grew up in a historically important suburb of Cleveland, its not terrible I guess.
5. Your favorite adult as a child?
My father's friend Steve-O! He could sound just like a train.
6. What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
huh mixed berry. yeah.
7. Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
On the playground one day I thought I'd be cool and flip off one of the pieces of equipment (this happened daily) and I over-rotated and ended up hitting the ground hard on my back. they rolled me up to the nurse in a teachers chair.
8. Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
Oh gosh, I have no clue, probably what losers my friends back then turned into.
9. Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
Before the last football game of my senior year, we decided to play a full-contact football game (a bunch of the band kids). I ended up playing center somehow, don't ask. And ran headlong into this 6'8 250 lb giant. Ended up fracturing my c-5. Sweet.
10. Pirates or ninjas? Why?
11. Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
Far higher than 20 feet.
12. Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
Yes! I've always been a climber though. I can flip off swings and used to walk across the top bar of the standard 8 ft. swing set.
13. If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
I would like a bear that I could ride. BEAR CAVALRY.
14. What's your most favorite part of your body?
My shoulders. They be sexy
15. What's your most favorite part of your personality?
16. Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
17. Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
18. Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk?
Yes from the safety and efficiency of drinking not at the venue.
19. What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
Oh gosh. That's difficult. Kangaroo I guess.
20. Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
21. Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?)
I flip flop between 2% and skim.
22. Which continents have you been on?
North America and Australia!
23. Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
I have noticed that spinning rides are no longer for me. Nothing awful though.
24. Backpacks or satchels?
Backpack for sure.
25. Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
I once owned a rainbow striped sweater. I would wear both the jacket and sweater, checkered pants if the occasion called for it.
26. What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
Ren and Stimpy or Rocko.
27. If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why?
A cow, because it could be a bull right? And then I could practice for the rodeo!
28. If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
I've fallen in love with Sydney.
29. Longest plane ride you've ever been on?
15 hours home from Australia
30. The latest you've ever slept?
Oh gosh, I slept until 1 or 2... college weekends!
31. Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
To an ugly sweater party.
32. Do you pick at scabs?
Nah. I try to flake off the stuff thats super gross.
33. Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
34. How far can you throw a baseball?
35. If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
New Zealand. Adventure capital of the world.
36. Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
Alex and Dennis made me eat Korean and I've had Vietnamese Pho. All experiences were great!
37. Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why?
NO. I want to be a phoenix so I can go to school in my pi's.
38. A relationship with love or one with sex?
Both. you cannot have one without the other. that's what f*** buddies are for.
39. Do you eat enough vegetables?
40. Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
I enjoy psychological thrillers.
41. Would you scratch a crotch itch in public?
42. Do you swear in front of your parents?
Only if I am trying to make a point.
43. Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween?
Ermagherd I went as minnie mouse a couple years ago. Super cute.
44. If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?
Nah. I just want more natural highlights in my hair.
45. Do you want to get married? Have kids?
Marriage yes. Kids not so much.
46. Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should.
I have a bubba keg. it is a huge ass water bottle that holds 72 oz water. I love love love it.
47. City or nature person?
This past weekend dictated my need for country living.
48. Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
Does getting face paint at the fair count?
49. Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you're a guy?
Yes. Surprised? Me too.
50. Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
1. I can play just about any musical instrument.
2. Because of #1, I've played in 3 NFL stadiums (and at the pro football hall of fame), many top music halls and traveled to Australia and New Zealand :D
3. I am a good swimmer and a better diver.
4. I'm a certified rescue SCUBA diver.
5. I've taught water aerobics, swimming, and assistant taught SCUBA